Syracuse Cosmetic Dentistry
An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
A rapidly emerging field of dentistry is referred to as cosmetic
dentistry. In cosmetic dentistry, the emphasis is on improving the
patient’s smile through changing the appearance of the teeth and mouth.
Many people view cosmetic dental practices as being elective treatments
– as opposed to necessary dental treatments – but having a beautiful,
engaging smile and feeling secure in one’s appearance can make people
feel better about themselves and lead to a fuller, happier life. For an
experienced Syracuse cosmetic dentist, turn to the dental services of
Palma and Nardozza Dental Services.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether you’ve
missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or your teeth have
been discolored or stained. Your dentist in Syracuse will offer
all of their services in their comfortable dental office; you don’t need
to worry about being referred to additional specialists. This means our
dentists at Palma and Nardozza Dental Services
will be overseeing and performing your cosmetic dental procedures, in a manner that is convenient to your schedule.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
- Composite Bonding – replaces the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth through the use of a special composite material.
- Dental Veneers – adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth or teeth to cover gaps, cracks, and chips in existing teeth and also to improve the color of the teeth.
- White Porcelain Crowns – life-like porcelain crowns
- Teeth Whitening – the most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure, tooth whitening removes stains on teeth; the cosmetic procedure can be performed at home or in your cosmetic dentist’s office.